We continue our mission of digging deep into our favourite artists’ musical universes with a short stop in London. Archie Hamilton, a prominent figure in Europe’s house & techno underground scene, is a DJ & producer we put our eyes on since his releases on Fear Of Flying, Fasten or Be Chosen. Running 2 uber cool labels (Moscow Records and Moss Co.) and having tight connections with FUSE, Archie is hypnotising techno hungry crowds all over the world for some years now.
So we had plenty of reasons to ask him to point us to 5 tracks that would make a perfect closing tune for a legendary club night!
Robert Armani – Arrow
Amazing jazzy track, quite out of character from his normal style. Never fails to make people smile!
Midland – Final Credits
Such a feel good anthem. The lazy disco groove and lead line are so addictive, and the way it builds into the vocal makes people go mad.
Jurgen Paape – So Weit Wie Noch Nie
Soul searching, emotional moment type.
John Tejada – The End of It All
Brian twisting synth work with a very warm and reassuring feel.
Octave One – Blackwater
Personal game-changing anthem. I remember hearing this in fabric for the first time when I was just starting to go raving in London, and it was the moment I decided I wanted to be a DJ.
- Gescu Selects: 11 Tracks Hidden Into His Inner Musical Universe
- How Many Electronic Genres Have We Crossed Searching For The Best Remixes For Depeche Mode
- Sublee Selects: 5 Tracks To Listen In The Morning
- Prichindel Selects: 5 Tracks To Lower Your Heart Rate
- Giuliano Lomonte Selects: 13 Tracks For 13 Different States Of Mind