2 musical worlds with apparently no common playground; the classical one, reserved only for the purists capable of translating any string pinch and chord caress into emotions. The electronic one, accessed only by those who like to synchronize their internal clock on crisp percussions and hypnotic grooves. Speaking both languages, Cristi Cons has started linking these worlds in his own eclectic way, under his name and as part of the SIT and Amorf projects.
So a track selection placed somewhere in the rather minimalistic territory of classical music depicts Cristi Cons’ musical universe in true colors. Enjoy!
Steve Reich – Electric Counterpoint
Arica – Terry Riley
William Basinski – Melancholia II
La Monte Young – Day of Gammadion Part I
Tibor Szemző – Let’s Go Out And Dance
- Gescu Selects: 11 Tracks Hidden Into His Inner Musical Universe
- Giuliano Lomonte Selects: 13 Tracks For 13 Different States Of Mind
- Topper Selects: 5 Tracks From The 70s To Space Out To
- Maher Daniel Selects: 5 Types Of Inspiration To Get Us Through The Hard Times
- Praslea Selects 5 Tracks Blessed With Subtle Emotions