From his [a:rpia:r] release back in 2012 to his own imprints, Motif Records and Atipic, launched a couple of years ago, Adrian Niculae aka Priku has fine tuned his signature sound, a rather complex adventure into the techno realms, enveloped into minimalistic sound algorithms yet generating warm vibes on the dancefloor.
So it was about time to discover what is his private musical universe built on :) Priku reveals below a short selection of track and albums he is very fond of: difficult to tag under some genre, some of them keeping ambient tones, some of them on the emotional side of sounds yet all of them with strong roots into jazz.
Avishai Cohen – Continuo
Bugge Wesseltoft – (All I Wanted) To Make You Feel Good
The Cinematic Orchestra – Time And Space
Rene Aubry Tree Song
The Necks – Mosquito
- Prichindel Selects: 5 Tracks To Lower Your Heart Rate
- Maher Daniel Selects: 5 Types Of Inspiration To Get Us Through The Hard Times
- Fabe Selects: 5 Tracks That Inspired His Minimalist Sound
- How Many Electronic Genres Have We Crossed Searching For The Best Remixes For Depeche Mode
- Sublee Selects: 5 Tracks To Listen In The Morning