Even if we don’t appreciate them as it should, it’s the simple things in life that usually bring us into the present moment. From an early morning coffee to a summer nightswim, from a cute smile received randomly on the festival pit to the smell of freshly baked bread.
And Raresh has the skills to keep us into the present with his sets, so you can imagine how thrilled we are to present you a very personal selection he has made for our Playlists section: 10 albums made to be played for your own peace of mind. Click on the album name for full details on discogs.
- Topper Selects: 5 Tracks From The 70s To Space Out To
- Maher Daniel Selects: 5 Types Of Inspiration To Get Us Through The Hard Times
- Sublee Selects: 5 Tracks To Listen In The Morning
- Giuliano Lomonte Selects: 13 Tracks For 13 Different States Of Mind
- Sepp Selects: 5 Tracks For The Daily Joy Of Your Ears