The residence for such an eclectic establishment like ARMA17 Moscow brought Rayo close to some of the artists that reshaped the electronic underground into the fascinating forms we are all in love with, from Ricardo Villalobos and Zip to Arpiar. His sets are more than a string of tracks, they develop into stories with jazz, electronica and psychedelic drama that have pleased crowds from Sunwaves to Club der Visionaere.
So it became obvious we had to know what lies behind his techno ego behind the decks: Rayo provided us with a short playlist of 6 tracks extracted from contemporary jazz albums he enjoyed during the course of 2018.
- Vincent Lemieux Selects: 5 Tracks That Define Harco Pront’s Weird Sound Signature
- Cosmin TRG Selects: 10 Amazing Electronic Moments Forged Into Romania’s Underground
- Giuliano Lomonte Selects: 13 Tracks For 13 Different States Of Mind
- Raresh Selects: 10 Albums For Peace Of Mind
- John Dimas Selects: 5 Tracks From His Secret Universe