Tooper assumed the “contemporary voodoo child” title to describe his first encounters with music, as surrounded by the hippie culture from Turin, Italy, a few decades ago. These childhood memories echoed in most of his productions, even after moving to Berlin, where he held a residency at Club der Visionäre. Yeah, that tripped out minimal sound you could easily recognize Topper in, released at imprints like Sleep Is Commercial, All Inn Black or BP Mind Series.
So the theme chosen by Topper for our famous Playlists series came at no surprise: five tracks from the 70s’ to space out to, including Mahavishnu Orchestra, Alice Coltrane or Black Sabbath. Enjoy it as much as we did 😍
- Alex Troubetzkoy Selects: 5 Tracks With That Special Green Smelling Groove
- Sublee Selects: 5 Tracks To Listen In The Morning
- Gescu Selects: 11 Tracks Hidden Into His Inner Musical Universe
- Sepp Selects: 5 Tracks For The Daily Joy Of Your Ears
- Denis Kaznacheev Selects: 10 Records From My List Of All Time Favourites